In the ancient days, Brand Management was only the subject to worry for Giant Corporate but now in this competitive world, even MSMEs has to think right from the beginning about how they want people to remember their brand. It includes everything, from direct engagement to social media, from product packaging to letterhead and business cards as well.
Presenting your product or brand clearly and effectively is a key skill to get your message or opinion across and today, such skills are required in almost every field.
If you wish to start a startup or business of your own or apply for a grant or stand for an elected position, good presentation skills require organisation and confidence. If these two essential items are not ticked off, then its time you looked at developing presentation skills!
Benefits of attending this workshop:
1. Tips on how to present your business idea/brand.
2. Importance of a consistent brand communication.
3. Knack of presenting your business idea through an effective presentation.
3. Learning the color psychology and how it affects the brand message.
4. Guidance on how to make your brand more familiar with the consumer.
5. Getting insights from the best brand case studies and their positioning.
6. Learning the skill of giving an impactful presentation.